NIGHTINGALE COMMUNITY HALL
The hall 's capacity is 150 people, and located a 15 minute drive from Strathmore. The facility has a stage, piano, projector screen, tables and chairs, spacious washrooms, and a smaller meeting/buffet room.
(Table/Chair Counts: 21-5' round tables, 21-8' rectangle tables, and 200 chairs.)
It is outfitted with a large kitchen that contains 2 ovens/stove tops, 2 large sinks, microwave, professional dishwasher, fridge/freezer, large refrigerated coolers, and a deep freezer. The kitchen includes the use of coffee urns, juice jugs, miscellaneous serving utensils and dishes. For events serving liquor, there is a wet bar with plenty of counter space and a large refrigerator.
1. The Renter will leave the premises in the same condition as when the Renter entered the facility for the function.
2. The Renter agrees to contain all Loud Noises ie, loud music, partying etc., within the Community Hall itself and not outside on the grounds after 11:00 pm as a courtesy to our neighbors.
3. In the event the Function is to serve liquor, it is the responsibility of the Renter, at its sole cost and expense, to arrange for and ensure that a Host Liquor Liability Certificate of Insurance has been arranged for and forwarded within seven (7) days of the Function.
5. Dogs must be picked up after, and kept on a leash at all times.
6. Firearms are not permitted in the hall or on the property.